Join Those Who Have Beat Their Addiction Through Codeine Rehab
Codeine is a heavily-prescribed drug that often leads to dependence and requires codeine rehab to help the patient recover. Although codeine is effective at relieving pain, extended use can cause a cycle of addiction that can be difficult to break. However, help is available. At The Banyans, we help patients recover from their drug and alcohol addictions and go on to lead healthy, productive lives.
The Importance of Codeine Addiction Rehab
Once you’ve realised that you need help with ending your use of codeine, a professional rehab program is your best option. At The Banyans, our rehab programs are led by people who have had extensive clinical experience with addiction treatment and fully understand what you’re going through. Here are some of the benefits of seeking professional help with your opioid dependence:
- Safe detoxing. When you stop using codeine, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as muscle cramps, diarrhoea, insomnia, cold flashes, anxiety, and tremors. Medically-supervised detox is much safer and more comfortable, giving you a way out of your acute addiction.
- Individual counselling. You’ll receive one-on-one therapy sessions designed to help you explore the underlying causes of your addiction and ways to face and deal with these issues without drugs.
- Removal of triggers. Residential rehab is successful because it removes you from your normal daily routine and the triggers it may present. You’ll focus on your recovery 24 hours a day, giving you a reprieve and helping you build healthy habits and new routines.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Opioid Rehab
If you are ready to enter rehab for your codeine addiction, there are some things you can do to ensure the best possible experience and healthiest outcome. Here are some tips to help you find the best rehab program and get the most out of your stay.
- Find a program that treats patients with addictions like yours. Ask about the staff’s experience and whether they have helped treat patients who were addicted to the same substance as you.
- Ask about detox. Make sure that the program has medical help available and admitting rights to hospital should your withdrawal symptoms become dangerous or too much to bear.
- Keep an open mind. Be open to different forms of treatment such as individual therapy, medication, and behavioural changes for the best results.
- Be prepared for an extended stay. Successful recovery can take weeks or months. Use this time to focus on self-care and your treatment program so that when you return home, you’ll be equipped with the tools you need to remain sober.
Why The Banyans Is Cost-Effective
Have you ever thought about how much your addiction has cost you over the years? From the cost of the substance itself to poor decisions made while impaired to lost opportunities, drug addiction can have surprisingly expensive consequences. When you receive the right kind of help, you’re much more likely to get your life back on the right path and begin rebuilding stable finances. It’s easy to see that the cost of rehab is small compared that of continued addiction. Contact The Banyans today to get started.